Picture Contest

Delw

The board is upgraded and will have some other features here pretty soon.

You can post your picture in the picture contest gallery
Click this link http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/gallery/browseimages.php?c=386&userid=

this way it will put everyones images for the contest in one section. ( just pick the month of the contest and year ;) then upload it.

I gave it a 800 pixel width( for resize) and 5 megs max on the pics in these galleries.
what this will do is everyones pics will be the same size ( width wise). so you dont see a little one then a huge one and have to scroll etc.
The gallery for this section also saves the org size as well meaning if your org pic is 1600 pixels it will also be left in there as well.

I will post a way to post the pics in the next day or so.

also for all other pics that go in this section you can use the same gallery as above

some may have noticed that thier are pics in the header of this section as well. these come from the contest cats. moosie or browtine can make them for each month also. ;)

moosie and browtine will ahve more to add, if anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to ask.

Ome more thing, if you click on someones picture in the contest gallery you can also make a post to it or the person who posted the pic and write something up on it. ( another feature I turned on since gallery is working very well):D

Delw,
i just went to peek at the gallery and see all the old pics are gone????
Or am I just missing something?
WD

Delw,
i just went to peek at the gallery and see all the old pics are gone????
Or am I just missing something?
WD

Yeah Wally, you're missing something. All your old pics.:rolleyes: So is everyone else. Sounds like they are not recoverable.

I did find a bunch of old ones on one of my pc's though like 3 year old ones I am sure I will find more. I did lots of back ups before the new gallery was installed

I'm not doing much with the contest any more.... no body would vote, and it seemed like we got less and less pictures. Jsut my opinion.

Back