Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Fiesta Bowl...

EEGads.... Can you say INterception ? I jsut turned on the TV..... Put 6 more points on the board :D

Jesus, I have a girl at the house that doesn't know a lot about football, but got her undergrad and masters at BSU. She is about to drive me up a fuggin' wall; just shut up, watch the game and quit asking me stupid questions. I was rooting for the Broncos, but am about to change my mind.|oo :D

HAHA... You should be "entertaining" her... not letting her watch Football. Is she watching Football while you do the Dishes and Laundry Mtmiller ?

Tell us about this Chick at your House MtMiller, after that comment I forgot about the game...... what game ?!??! Is she under 300 #'s ?

Fr some reason instead of the Boum Chicka Boum boum music... I hear the "Swing LOw...... Sweat Cheriot" song ;)

Moosie said:
HAHA... You should be "entertaining" her... not letting her watch Football. Is she watching Football while you do the Dishes and Laundry Mtmiller ?

Tell us about this Chick at your House MtMiller, after that comment I forgot about the game...... what game ?!??! Is she under 300 #'s ?

Actually, I am getting some laundry done. She is not bad, but drives me up a fuggin' wall.|oo She did take care of Axl while I was in Phoenix, so I will put up with it.

WTF BSU?!??!!

For those that don't know I live in a suburb of Oklahoma City. These people around here are down right finatics.

My wife and kids spent the past two days at the in-laws so I had the evening to myself. Went to a local pub to watch the game and get some grub.

Good thing I left when I did. It was cool to talk smack while I could.

moved to boise from okc early this summer..one child starts at ou during the fall, but I'm still rooting for boise...now if they can just play ot like they played the game....

choc dogs

Boise is a pretty sweet city. I enjoyed my time there. OKC isn't bad, but the hunting ain't like it is out west.

F-N-A!!!!!!!! I am wearing my Bronc's sweatshirt tomorrow again.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back