Caribou Gear Tarp

Does anybody know what this is ??

iminrut

I spotted it while out checking my trail cams this morning....spooked the hell out of me......

Critter_Rock.JPG

thats clearly a critter_rock.

Ever had a badger burn out of it's den and put the bluff on you?... snarling and snapping its jaws like a pint-sized bear? Tried to walk around one 3 different times, but the dang critter acted like it was posessed, so it caught a burning slug for acting so tough.
Your critter is either a honey-blonde, light colored badger or some kind of bobcat. I think I can see the black tuft of it's ear marking and the coat seems sort of spotted or mottled. I'm seeing more and more bobs out here lately. Dave

Mojave said:
Chupacabra?

Now that's classic......:D

Actually JB apparently did a little investigative work LOL.....like Photo properties.......it ain't as all glamorous as a yote or a badger......and it may be rock hard, but it ain't no dino-dingy:D

Critter_Rock_3.JPG

But you know how it is......your hiking back to the truck...a little tired...thinking of supper and maybe a cold one.....then something catches the corner of your eye, and in that split second you think more into it than what is there...........maybe it's just me:confused:

really gets the heart pumping...doesnt it? LOL

while i was in Canada a couple weeks ago, i was sneaking to the stand real slow....anticipating seeing a good buck along the way.
i went along stopping every 10 yrds and thoroughly looking well ahead in the brush for any sign of deer......i was standing in this spot for at least a minute or two not making any sudden movements just enjoying the wild outdoors kinda daydreaming a bit when these damned grouse decided to jump.....bout shit myself.
i dont care how many times it has happened in my life it always gets the heart pumping!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back