Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Got my goat back.

Looks good, I like the mount itself. Does it have the front legs on it? I can't tell for sure from the pictures.

Looks good but could you shoot a Closer pic ? I like the ones you posted to see the surroundings but I'm with Tone on the Legs... I'm guessing they are tucked in like a Natural Laying down pose ? Something is off to the LEft of the Pose looking at the picture, could be a hoof ?

All that being said it looks good to me, Fits the room well !! I'd love to mount a goat !!! >... Errrr, You know what I mean :D

Some better sized pics.

The last pics I resized them to small, I'll try it again. Also I got the age of the goat back from FWP today and they aged him at 7 years.
View attachment 3877
View attachment 3878
View attachment 3879
Hope this looks better,

schelmster

P.S. Moosie if you want to mount a goat I kept the other half.hump ;)

Attachments

• goat11a.jpg
    goat11a.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 276
  • goat22a.jpg
    goat22a.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 278
  • goat33a.jpg
    goat33a.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 270
don't get too excited though Moosie his wife tells me he's been spending alot of time in the shed with it!!!! door locked and all.:D

Let me know what you think
Actually I could hardly make out the rocker...just the top in one pic, so I'd like a closeup as well ;)

Just funnin' ya schelmster- good looking goat! Try to post a pic w/o the flash to see if you get less light off the wall and more contrast on the goat.
Looks like some nice taxi work!

Yeah that turned out real good and goes along with the rest of your trophies. Sounds like you might be able to make some money off of the back half if you're willing to part with it.

BigBux, I'm not going to part with it but I might start pimping it out some on the weekends. Whats the going rate for a goat on a weekend? BigBux do you know?

schelmster

"I was told".....yeah more like...."I experienced." $25 is what JW charged you. Shit you got ripped off.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back