Yeti GOBOX Collection

some random pics...

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
heres a few random pics from the last few weeks to prove to b-tine im still alive ;)

heres a couple nice elk:

smallfall2006001.jpg

here was my bowhunting camp over labor day:

smallfall2006003.jpg

and here are tracks I found by my camp every day. Never did see any bears, but there was enough fresh sign every day to remind me to be "bear aware" hehehehe:

grizzedited.jpg

And heres a pic of my buddy J nanam after a long long day of firefighting ( or lack of I should say). I was jealous that he actually had something to hang himself with. I was looking for something but to no avail....

firefightn001.jpg

I'll catch you online one of these days b-tine, as soon as 14 hour work days stop kicking my arse....

el

Who do fight fire for? I got more than my fill of dealing with those d@mn things this summer.

Nice elk! If I ever draw that tag you can be I'll be in touch... :D

indybrad,
LOL i took that pic, wasn't trying to advertise for cabelas lol, even though it a decent bivy..... a little heavy though.

1 pointer,
the fire season was a busy one, that day was just a long day of getting called out and it ended up being a false alarm lol. If you draw an elk tag i'll be more than willing to help ya out. Hell i'll even take the tag off your hands if you dont want it...

I hear you on the fire. I got to the point that I didn't even want to go or work on the rehab plans. We had a couple that were political hot potatoes and luckily I was able to stay away from those. If I get that tag I'll definitely be in touch! My pard's cousin drew it last year and him + buddy shot a 330" and a 360". Seems like a pretty good hunt.

You would think I was the dead one.. I just saw this post! MY BAD!!!! Thanks for the pics... That tent pic should be sent to cabelas! BTW man, only a couple more months and its shed season!!!!!! Catch me when you can... Later!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back