Big Antelope

The Hedgehog

A friend of mine arrowed an 82" P&Y antelope here in MT last weekend. We measured it up last night and I was thinking that sucker sure was a big one... until I saw these pictures.

This thing just has to be a world record, the dead one at the bottom of the page..

BIG Arizona Antelope

Not to shabby, I head out in the A.M. to try and shoot this little fella I've been watching the last few weeks..........

Toto, I don't think we're in Wyoming any more. Or Montana, or Colorado, or Idaho....:eek:

AZ lopes get their fair share of Wheaties ever morning. I had an archery tag last year and spent 11 days chasing them buggers around till I dropped each day. I missed two toads, well missed one the other flat out jumped my string. Left me there laughing my butt of when that happened. Man he was huge... no where near this beast but huge none the less.

Can't wait till my next tag... Should only be another 10 years. First one only took 6 years. Remember this is archery draws not the 22+ years waiting for a rifle tag. Which is what my father in law waited for before his first and thus far only lope tag.

cmc

Monster lope. Eli's pictures make most every "big" buck I've seen look like a dink. Some of the mass they have is unreal.

cmc said:
. Remember this is archery draws not the 22+ years waiting for a rifle tag. Which is what my father in law waited for before his first and thus far only lope tag.

cmc

22 years whatcha talking about willis ,

I got three of those since 1982 :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back