New Mounts

AZ402

Here is the Turkey I took this Spring in AZ. I got the mount back sooner than expected. I'm real happy with it, not the best pic, sorry

bucknturkey004.jpg

Here is the Whitetail I shot a few years ago. I really like how this mount turned out. The pic doesn't do it much justice. The buck scored 135 P&Y.

bucknturkey003.jpg

Nice Stan....I like those wall/ped type mounts like on your whitey....that's the next style I'm going to do if'n a geezer ever can get another "wall quality" critter ;)

Nicely done taxidermy. I have a muley being done right now and expect to have it back soon... if I can afford to pay the taxidermist. :(

I really like that turkey but they take up a lot of wall space for a bird! I would love to have one done like that. My house is soon to be more of a taxidermy studio/antler collection than it's ever been. I may even hang a moose head in my kitchen.. an idea a friend gave me the other day. :D

Nice looking critters. Both look very well done.

just curious where you got the whitetail and what time of the fall you got it.It looks very nice.

Larry, I wish it was a coues. It's a buck I shot South of Laredo Texas a few years back, just a regular whitetail.

I thought it looked like a texas whitetail,or just an early fall one.

The best part is: the horns are on the right side!! YESSSSS...
they look great Stan,the bird is phenominal. You keep this pace up you'll need to add a room to the ol' Casa to support your habit.

My newest mount

Stan, just got this one back today. Taken in Wyoming last fall. I've always wanted a short-haired grey colored mule deer mount. He was taken on September 15th, so it was just what I wanted.

The last time I saw that buck...I was watchig him run around with some of his buddies.

The mount turned out great.

That is a great buck Kurt, looks great. If you send me your address, I can ship you a stud finder.;) :D

Luckily my critters are small enough, drywall is more than sturdy enough.

the mount looks great,congrats.Thats the kind of wall decoration I'm hopeing to have someday.

Nice mounts Stan, Did you go freeze dried or artificial on the turkey head?
I mounted one the same pose a few years back... never again! way more work than anything i ever did before. I did the artificial head and kind of wish i did a freeze dry instead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back