Now thats a squirt gun..

powderburn

We spent the last week-end at a family rebellion I mean reunion. The temperature hanging in the mid 90s. The kids had a couple squirt guns to try and keep cool with and there wasn't much water to be found. Well big bad uncle Dave leaves on his Harley kicking up a cloud of dust and screaming like some kind of half crazed rebel that he'll take on all the kids when he returns. Everyone goes back to look for whatever shade and breeze they can find and continues to sweat out the barley soup that was consumed the night before. @ hrs pass and here comes a big tanker pulling up right next to the fire pit air horns blasting and Big Dave hanging out the door yelling at all the kids that its time to get nasty. Dave had called the guys he works with and they donated the truck for the remainder of the week-end. That 3 inch line more then handled the first wave of kids and Dave kicked it on every hour for the rest of the day and all the next day.
wet4.jpg

wet3.jpg

wet1.jpg

Powderburn, where were you last week?? We had 7 straight days of tempertures from 97 to 112 in California. I was working on rooftops trying to kickstart a dozen AC units that failed. You coulda' parked that rig out in front of my place and doused me off for a coupla' hours at least!! lol! Great pictures, at least some kids still know how to have fun. Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back