MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Pipeline construction

noharleyyet said:
Oak, those pics make me think of Edward Abbey.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe I will ask Jose while we are up there by the equipment tonight.;)

Curly said:
What kind of pipe is that?..........HDPE?
Um, red, I think.:confused: I know very little about pipe, other than my own.

Curly said:
Where are their erosion control measures? Or do they just count on it not raining?
:confused: :confused: :confused: Erosion controls? Where would soil run off?;) That small pond, BTW, and the other two next to it are full of 16-18" brown trout. There's ring-necked ducks, gadwall, wigeon, mallards and green-winged teal nesting there, too. I even saw a blue-winged teal there earlier in the year.

NHY, I have no idea what you're talking about.;)

Oak, thanks for sharing. They all look to be spanking new cats, the co. must have a lease with the local Cat dealer. And that "hoe" isnt a hoe. Its an Excavator. What co. is that putting in the new line?

Nice pics oak. We have a 42" line going in where I live that is going all the way to Ohio or one of those states. Its amazing how quick they lay that stuff. Watching them cross roads is interesting too. They cross I-80 with a big machine that bores under the interstate to the other side. Very interesting to watch.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back