Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

A few pics

Oak

Expert
Here's a few from the weekend. I didn't have great conditions, so they're not as sharp as they could be.

COHA_original.jpg

COHAnest_original.jpg

SSHAnest_original.jpg

Buck1_original.jpg

Very nice Oak. I ordered the fz20 yesterday and hope to post a few pics as well over the next few months. Thanks for the share.

One of these days I'm going to get beyond the 'auto' settings. I've just been too busy to mess around and learn how to use this camera.

Are they birds and a Deer ? :D :D

I'm goin down in the Morning and picing up the Digital Cannon reble , I have had the 200mm Lens for about 3 weeks now but I haven't made it to the store to get the camera !!!

Nice pics, even on the Auto settings......

Very nice pics! Gotta love the FZ's

Oscar
I just got the Rebel XT with the 15-85 IS lens and also the 100-400mm IS lens. A bit pricey but seems to be a real good set up. Took it out for a test run yesterday... tack sharp photos.

DK, I actually bought the EF75-300mm I said 200mm but I lied ;) It's the f/4-5.6 III USM.

By "spendy" What does that mean ?

Whats the "IS" lens ?

Oscar
IS is image stabilizing, almost a must for freehand shots if you want them sharp.

Spendy means about $1300 for the big lens. Going to Africa again, this time to hunt AND a photo safari. I told the wife a new camera is a must :)

Back