Oak

Expert
A bird.

Grouse1_original.jpg

Another bird.
Grouse2_original.jpg

Second bird again.
Grouse3_original.jpg

She was playing peekaboo. I think she thought she was hidden.
Cow_138795_original.jpg

A bull.
Bull_original.jpg

One that didn't make it.
Skull2_original.jpg

Great pics Oak.:cool:

The one that did not make it .......man I like the looks of the rack. I would have been happy for that to be a shooter. Did you take the skull home? Is it okay to take them home?

Yep Nut, that's not a bad looking buck. Very symmetrical. We can pick them up, but I just carried it back near the road and stashed it for later. It was still a little stinky.

Skull3_original.jpg

Thanks Oak. Good to see you are getting out. Do you think that buck was a cat kill?

Hiker@home said:
Thanks Oak. Good to see you are getting out. Do you think that buck was a cat kill?
Hard to say. There was a new gas well pad that was constructed last fall about 400 yards away, up on the hill. Maybe he was poached. There is no deer hunting allowed in this area.

Oak said:
Hard to say. There was a new gas well pad that was constructed last fall about 400 yards away, up on the hill. Maybe he was poached. There is no deer hunting allowed in this area.

Sure, blame it on gas development.:rolleyes: My bet is it was those illegally introduced "canadian" wolves. They already wiped out all the elk and are now down to mule deer. The anti-hunters/PETA folks are winning again. I swear you guys are blind.;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back