Caribou Gear Tarp

Please identify this guy.

Curly

This little guy climbed up my pump-house and sat on top of the door. This was mid-afternoon in 90+ degree heat. What kind of frog is he?

Attachments

• frog1.jpg
    frog1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 211
It's a tree frog, but I'm not sure of the species. It might be a gray tree frog, which aren't always gray. I don't know much about frogs.

thats a mexican tree frog.
dead give a way......notice the blow-out burrito shit stain on the wall?

Yea its a tree frog. Cool little guys. I AM SURPRISED HE DIDNT CHANGE HIS COLOR A BIT TO BLEND IN SOME.
I had one that lived in my porch light one summer. Every night i would turn the light on for him to attract bugs for him. He would come out and eat bugs and a half hour later i turned it off.

The suspects name is George Marcus. He lives in Peoria on 35th Ave. He was recently arrested for dealing marijuana and meth. He's wanted in 11 states and currently has 4 federal warrants.

Ok, he's been identified.

Sure he is a Mexican Treefrog. Before he got his phoney ID and changed his name, he was Jose Malliboca from Jalisco.

:cool:

First of all,it is not a mexican tree frog.Assuming that you really live in Wasington state;it is a Pacific Tree frog [hyla regilla].For pictures and info.visit www.northwestherps.com/ .

winman said:
First of all,it is not a mexican tree frog.Assuming that you really live in Wasington state;it is a Pacific Tree frog [hyla regilla].For pictures and info.visit www.northwestherps.com/ .

Of course I live in Washington State......I wouldn't lie about it, even though I sometimes wish I lived somewhere else. I live a little south of Tumwater. Thanks for the link to the frog info.

I was really surprised that the frog would venture out during mid-day and climb up the pump-house wall in 95 degree heat. I guess he was hungry and figured he could get insects off the wall.

Those illegals are living in all the states, the farther from the border they are the safer they feel from La Migra.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracker boat
Back