Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

MT big three out

tagless for me. My dad got a moose tag. (He got a bighorn tag last year)

MattK said:
tagless for me. My dad got a moose tag. (He got a bighorn tag last year)
Good for the ole man Matt. Is it the same spot you had yours a couple years ago. I am starting to visualize another family harvest photo for the wall. congrats....

Nothing for me... I'm glad I didn't have to re-arrange my hunting schedual. Would have been tough but I'm sure my boss woudn't care if I quit work anyway... LOL

Congrats to your wife BHR, and your dad AGAIN Matt/Buzz... He should go by a few lotto tickets... Thats some kind of luck!

No Goat
No Sheep
No Moose
... Arizona is my last hope now for the year.
Good luck Matt and BighornRam!

Got my money back once again for all three. Did draw a drug test at work today though. Just my luck.

BigHornRam said:
No sheep for me, but my wife drew a Rock Creek ewe tag!
280 said:
Because she applied and was drawn though a random computer drawing process.:rolleyes: :D
Heck better odds and Paul will be in sheep country this fall. Seems like it worked out well for him even though he didn't draw a tag.

no chite miller,, I meant why does she want one,,for the meat, for the mount, for the horn?,,why I guess because for the most part ewes are fairly ugly and easy to kill, just wondering why someone would want one.

280 said:
no chite miller,, I meant why does she want one,,for the meat, for the mount, for the horn?,,why I guess because for the most part ewes are fairly ugly and easy to kill, just wondering why someone would want one.
Ah, I see your point now. I guess the "WHY" was pretty obvious if I look at it that way.

I take it you didn't draw squat again 280. Someone's got to thin out the herd when it get's over populated or the whole herd could suffer a die off. Plus they are good eating, and since she has never shot a big game animal yet, easy is a good thing.

you are right squat for me, I hear of people getting ewe tags and never asked anyone why they wanted one, so I asked and your reason seems reasonable, does she lose bonus points when she drew it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back