Moose, Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat

YEP..... Fetchin "A" I'm stoked..... !!!!

52_sheep.jpg

I can't wait to be in this Picture with HIS ram this year !!!!!!

Lucky guy I am! I can't even speak. In complete sentences.

I should be able to swing. a complete month off of work. I'm gonna nail a good one.

Lot's to do to prepare. Mostly, get in shape, update a couple pieces of gear. Might as well blacken my toenails now.

Bambistew said:
jezzuz Moosie you look like an Eithiopian in that picture...

Congrats T-Bone!

I guess I'm not the only one who noticed how "scrawny" Moosie USED to be.....:)

Looks like he needs to get his butt into gear if he's going to get back down to his "fighting weight".

Good luck TBONE!! Whack a big un!

Lucky guy I am! I can't even speak. In complete sentences.

Thats funny chit !!!! I went home an Hour ago and my wife told me to stop talknig in 1/2 sentences :) :) We're par on being happy !! HAHA !!

Now that is some funny Chit! I wish it were that easy!!! My Ass has really swollen working behinh the damn computer! But, we move this weekend and I fully expect to work it off in short order! SO BEOTCH DON"T MAKE ME ANY SAMWICHES!!! John

Stan,

I'm gonna be in a real pickle if I pick up a NV tag. I'd probably be forced into begging one of my Reno friends to do some scouting for me or worse, sell a toy and hire a guide. :)

Planning on 3 weeks for ID sheep. By the end of that either a ram will be dead, or I will.

Just for grins, here I am from a few years ago having a thoughtful moment.

Sheep_hunt_030007.sized.jpg

So, Hunt W/ T-bone (1 week).... Check
Hunt Deer up northern Idaho (1 week)....Check.
Fly into chamberlan Basin for Elk (1 week)....Check
Hunt Utah (4 days).. Check
Hunt deer Northern Idaho 2nd whitetail deer tag,(4 days) ... Check.
Hunt Bear Northern Idaho 2nd tag (2 days).... (Pending)
Hunt Sawtooth Elk, 2nd Elk tag (4 days).... Check.
Hunt AK brown bear (1 week)... Check.
Float Hells Canyon (3 days).....Check

Coach Soccer Sept-Oct (2 months, 3 days a week).... HUmmmm.... ;)

Job, Wife, Kids..... "Pending" :p

If i was BUZZ, I'd have a Schedule that would Killthe Average man :D

T-bone, Awesome Picture again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oscar,

you gettin in shape? What backpack you planning on using?

This isn't set in stone yet, but I'm guessing the dates of the sheep hunt to be Sept 19 - Oct 13. I tried for earlier in the season, but can't get the work coverage. Think you can make the first week?

I had my mom put in for moose this year in a north central Idaho unit. She did not draw. The number of applicants has increased significantly in the last couple years although there were still only like 21 applicants for the 8 tags in the area. I'm waiting on elk and mule deer draws and hoping this may finally be the lucky year.

Congrats on the sheep tag T-Bone, I'm a little envious. I'm going to start looking at sheep draws after I can finally pull the elk tag I want. At this point I'm not willing to miss an elk draw for a chance at a sheep.

Moosie, when are you planning on being in Northern Idaho to hunt whitetails? I know a guy (me) who wouldn't mind helping out if he can.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back