1st MT Antelope

4XHOSS

I am pretty new to this sight and thought I would share some pictures of the first Antelope I ever shoot, it was taken in the fall of 2005. I have gotten tags every year for atleast 5 Years first time I really spent much Time Hunting them. I got this the First day I went out scored around 70 which aint bad for a first. :D

Attachments

• antelope2.jpg
    antelope2.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 177
  • antelope3.jpg
    antelope3.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 179
4xhoss,

Welcome to hunttalk. That's a great looking speedgoat.
Give us some details! Rifle used, range, etc.

Good work Hoss. Great looking lope, especially for your first. Thanks for sharing and welcome aboard.

it was taken with .270 savage (I am a Save guy) at 500 yards their is a long story be hind the shoot (it was dumb luck that i got him)

If any body wants to know the whole story it can be had for a price but it will require some great info some public access mule deer country. All funning aside Travis is a great guy to go hunting with and to work with, congrat's Travis and we will do it again next fall.

P.S. On the glove thing, I'm not sure other than he's really scared of the bugs that them goats carry?

Cool dude,
Scott

Hey Travis, you look like your sitting on that lope to hold it down. All kidding aside, great lope kill... yep Montana is a great place to hunt.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back