Yeti GOBOX Collection

MT deer/elk draw results

BuzzH

The results are posted...

Checked the results and I got the usual notice...SUCCESSFUL!

Four years in a row, still havent been able to rack up a bonus point.

Anyone else apply?

I did, and you stold my tag you buttface!! I guess i will get one in 07

Schmalts...I got that tag because I was a nice guy and gave some fag some 41 bullets.

Karma man, Karma....

my prediction is buzz will kill both a 400 bull and a 200 whitetail 15 miles from the truck uphill both ways in 3 feet of snow making a 450 yard uphill shot through a hole the size of a playing card while hunting with two broken legs packing them out whole by himself fending off a large pack of wolves and a grizzly making it out in one day then guiding two other guys to 350 bulls and 180 whitetails, then back to wyoming just in time to stumble across the next wyoming state record antelope, then become the next president of the good ol US of A

Buzz, maybe if i give those bullets back to you i can have your tag? When i mean back i mean back, as in the back. Where do you keep your tags laying around, just wondering....:rolleyes: Cmon, dont be a hoarder

Cathunt MT said:
I got a Elk, Deer, Lion, Bear and turkey
Me too, what are the odds.;) :D Woops, guess I was turned down on the cat.
Please recipricate Buzz...I would like my lope and deer tag for down there.
Congrats to you for the 4 years success.

JoseCuervo said:
while 280 tries to borrow jumper cables to get his pick up started to try and road hunt................
Looks like dumb is coming to dumber`s rescue

They took my money again this year too... 4 for 4 as well. Must have been that $100 bill I slipped in with my application. Oh wait I did the internet thing this year... that must be it.

It will probably just be a $650 camping trip but will be fun none the less. I think archery elk and rifle deer are on the menu this year. With any luck though I'll have to return the deer/elk tag so I can hunt one of the big three. ;)

I was successful on a combo tag. I wasn't expecting this, with 0 points.

This will be may first Montana hunt. :)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back