Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

sale- left hand Rem 7mm mag

cmc

For sale -

Scope is NOT included!!!

Years back I wanted a 7mm Rem. Sendero but Remington didn't make it nor would their custom shop. So I bought a used left handed action and had one built by Ron Dewarf of Precision Products here in Tucson. Below are the details of the gun but I thought I'd mention that I've hunted deer and lion with this gun for several years and I've got pictures to prove it works. Besides I think I have a few friends that can speak on it's behalf that it hits deer just fine. And I must say that almost everyone of those deer was harvested over 200yds from the barrel.

Here's what I got in it...
First I bought a used Remington Long Action magnum rifle $300+

Next we threw away everything but the action and started over...
Then we installed the below items...
-Douglas #5 7mm Mag. XXAG Stainless Steel Barrel - $245
-H&S Precision Sporter Stock, Left hand, Grey/Black - $270
-'Ron's custom hunter' trigger job (man I love his trigger work. Best ever) -$150+
- added to the package are the installed Leupold mounts and high rise rings (meant to fit a 50mm objective scope which is not included but pictured) $???

I have receipts for all the major components and work by Precision Products.

So that puts me with about $1000 dollars in this beast if you don't include taxes. (insert crying icon if we had one)

I'm selling it for $700 o.b.o. (just a reminder the scope is not included)

send an email to [email protected]. Also I'd consider a trade for a plasma cutter just don't tell my wife that....

Pictures in next post...

rem_7mm.jpg

rem_7mm_1.jpg

rem_7mm_2.jpg

rem_7mm_3.jpg

rem_7mm_4.jpg

rem_7mm_5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice