Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

March Madness

You guys are killin me with your glee , it was a rough afternoon here ... oh well , good luck with your little team up there , go slay the giants .

Watch out for U of A...Syracuse

Wow, this is a good tourny...Montana upsets Nevada?????:cool:

A Syracuse team that beat #1 Uconn last week gets "smoked":BLEEP:

I do like the underdog , I like longshots....Arizona [U of A] is "average" for Lute Olson....How far can Montana go?:confused:

Go Zags and UofW huskies, huskies looked tough, zags had a tough one but pulled it out, all there games are like that, stay close then pull it out at crunch time. We have a local kid from Yakima, WA playing on the griz, Andrew Strait.

Zags could go deep now that thier first round scare is over. Remember the Zags Morrison is a Montana boy. An Eastern Montana boy at that.

Nemont

Nemont said:
Zags could go deep now that thier first round scare is over. Remember the Zags Morrison is a Montana boy. An Eastern Montana boy at that.

Nemont

Must be from early childhood, as he went to JH and Highschool in Spokane.

ya, hes from the spokane area, he went to Mead High school in spokane. They showed a replay of him when he went to the high school state finals in bball.

guppie9 said:
cjcj....how can you be from the Phoenix area and root for UofA....traitor.

Guppie, I`m not like those pussy assed insecure UofA fans... I support Arizona ,unless they are playing ASU.....But the truth is they have owned us in basketballl... they have owned the pac 10... but we are much better in football,,, they will probably never see the Rose Bowl....I go for the Home state Team... Montana better "hope" they don`t meet up with ZONA.hump

kirkl said:
ya, hes from the spokane area, he went to Mead High school in spokane. They showed a replay of him when he went to the high school state finals in bball.

Yeah well he was born in Glendive and his Dad is from Scobey and his Mother is from Peerless. I didn't say he played in Montana just that his roots were in Montana

By Codi Newton

Ranger-Review Staff Writer

When the nation's top college scorer, Adam Morrison, first hit the courts, it was on the shoulders of his father, John, at Dawson Community College Buccaneer basketball games.

Morrison, a Gonzaga University junior forward, was born to a Buccaneer basketball-coaching father, John, and mother, Wanda, in Glendive on July 10, 1984.

cjcj said:
Guppie, I`m not like those pussy assed insecure UofA fans... I support Arizona ,unless they are playing ASU.....But the truth is they have owned us in basketballl... they have owned the pac 10... but we are much better in football,,, they will probably never see the Rose Bowl....I go for the Home state Team... Montana better "hope" they don`t meet up with ZONA.hump
Allright, I guess...as long as you are still going for ASU, than I am happy. Unfortunately, you're right, it doesn't seem as if they have much luck in basketball.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back