MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Non-residents looking for Permanant AZ B-Point

AZ402

This is from Don Martin of Kingman,AZ

If there is anyone who wants/needs to take the Arizona non-resident Hunter Education class on May 6 in Kingman, we need to hear from you ASAP!
I am proposing to have a one-day (12 hour 7 a.m.-7 p.m. AZ time) class that is available to any non-resident who has taken and completed a Hunter Education class in your home state, IF we have more than 12 sign up for the Kingman class.

There is a NR class being offered in Phoenix on the same date, so you must specify which class you want to take.

To register for the class you must contact Tristanna Bickford, the AZG&F Department's Hunter Education coordinator at 602-789-3241 and tell her you want to sign up for either the KINGMAN or PHOENIX class.

The fee is $5 per person, and anyone over the age of 10 is eligble to attend.

Upon successful completion, graduates will receive a permanent bonus point for elk, deer, sheep, buffalo and antelope that will be in effectfor this year's drawing.

With the 10% non-resident cap on big game tags that is effect at this time, having this point may increase your odds at drawing the tags that are available.

If you are flying in to Las Vegas on Friday afternoon, I can assist you in finding a motel room here in town at a discounted rate. For those that want to stay over on Saturday, I can get the same rate for you. Let me know by e-mail at awoguide@ctaz or by phone at 928-681-4867.

Don Martin
Chief Instructor
AZ G&F Dept. Hunter Education

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back