Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Good deal on binos

There's a guy who posts over on 24HourCampfire. He's with Camera Land in New York. Claims to have good prices, and I know a lot of guys have purchased optics through him. This is copied and pasted from his profile so you can look him up over at 24Hour or contact him by phone:

Profile for gr8fuldoug

Email [email protected]
Member # 8751
Name Doug Paymer
Title Campfire Regular
Total Posts 639
Birthday 9/1
Homepage
Occupation Binocular, Spotting Scope and camera Sales
Hobbies Photography, fishing and golf
Location NYC, NY
Bio I am one of the owners of Camera Land in NYC. We have offered 24hourcampfire special pricing on all gear that we carry, so feel free to call me @ 212-753-5128 to get a quote. We only carry legit USA goods, no grey market.

Jason, Try the Sample List at SWFA. They have two pair listed for $1299 and $1399 respectively.

:cool:

Marv, that's gotta be that scam I've been hearing about. If you were to try to purchase those binos for $600, the seller would probably request you send the money by Western Union. He'd get his money, and you'd never get anything. The seller shown probablyl doesn't even have any idea those binoculars are listed under his name. A few weeks ago I had somebody list a Harley Davidson motorcyle under my name, for $5000. And it was a new bike, or almost new anyway. Had all kinds of people messaging me and asking why the price was so low and what was wrong with it. Luckily ebay caught it before I even had any idea and they canceled it. If it sounds too good to be true, it almost always is!

Call Champion Firearms in College Station Texas. 979-693-9948

Very goood prices and great customer service.

JASON,

If you have a little time I can get you a pretty good price on them. I know an Optometrist here that sells Swarovski and I can get a pretty good deal from him. Seems to me they would be in the $1300 range. Might take me a few days to track him down though.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back