Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

February Picture Contest

browtine

Administrator
February Picture Contest!!! Starting Today and Going through Feb. 25th. Easy rules to follow:

• You must have taken the picture. Don’t use someone else’s.
  • It must be recent. We don’t want to see a picture you won in Last years 4H club. Recent should be defined as within a month of the contest.
  • It must be of Scenery or animals.
  • No Repeat winners. One winner per year.
Judging will be done by a “thread poll” and each person registered on the forum can have one vote. The person with the most votes wins. Voting will take place once the Picture entry closes Feb 25th Evening. Voting will go on till the evening of Feb 28th.

Any questions can be asked in a Question post but this topic will only allow pictures. Pictures will be numbered in order. Any one posting a comment in this topic will be deleted. We want just one post with a Picture and Small description. Pictures should be 800x600 or less.

The Prize will consist of:

Hunttalk.com T-shirt and Hunttalk.com Decal.

Winner can Contact Browtine @ [email protected]

If you need help posting a picture send the picture to [email protected] or [email protected] or you can put your picture up in the gallery.

Git 'er done, Start the pictures :

One new rule for 2006. You can enter 1 picture per contest and only win one contest per year. If you win, your eligable for the year end contest.

This was the sunrise of the last day of waterfowl here in Utah. Pretty slow day as I didn't shoot any birds but I did get this nice pic.

MuddySunrisecopy.jpg

Get away from me!

My dog almost came head to head with this guy while on a pheasant hunt this last fall. Was all I could do to call her of. For some reason he could not fly.
IMGP0537.jpg

Here is my contribution. Browtine be sure not to put this up to vote. Thanks

These guys were roosting the other day. Makes me wish it was Sept.
P2020533.jpg

Awesome shots guys!

Here is a picture I took Thursday, in my parents back yard.

Yard Bird

IMG_1177_2_1.JPG

Still out there.

I know its late in the month but I thought ya'll would like to see a decent buck that made it another year in New Mexico.

Attachments

• mulie_edited.jpg
    mulie_edited.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 225
Never seen this before

Last weekend on our coyote hunt Wally and I found this Owl nesting on eggs in a hole in a canal bank. Pretty cool.

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 169
Porcupine

Found this guy the other day while I was out looking for antlers. Hopefully he doesn't find any before me.

Attachments

• DSCN0270resize.jpg
    DSCN0270resize.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 149
Big enough?

This bull Scared the hell out of me. I was Waaaaaaaaaay to close for comfort when he would bugle.

Attachments

• verde1.jpg
    verde1.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 135
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back