PEAX Equipment

MtMiller...

Hard to say, but here's a cool grouse for ya to look at. . .

Attachments

• Spruce-Grouse153-male-strut.jpg
    Spruce-Grouse153-male-strut.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 130
Oak said:
Did you take that grouse picture in January?;)

Damn, busted. :eek: :D

Obviously not this pic was not taken this season, just thought I would throw a pic in the contest. :D I like seeing lots of pics and it looks as if this thread gets fewer pic every month. Lots of talented photographers post pics that should be at the top of the list every time, but still cool seeing what everyone else is seeing out there. I hope everyone continues to post the pics. Isn't exactly about the best equipment or the best shot. :cool:

I don't think it's of a Bird, I think it's of his last date........

:D Fair enough, but by the way, last night was a good night. :D

mtmiller said:
Lots of talented photographers post pics that should be at the top of the list every time, but still cool seeing what everyone else is seeing out there. I hope everyone continues to post the pics. Isn't exactly about the best equipment or the best shot.

I agree with that. I haven't contributed lately because I haven't been out with the camera. I'll be more active in a couple of months.

Funny that this topic actually came up....

I actually did see some sage grouse strutting the other day. A couple buddies and I saw a group of males dancing around like they do in the spring and making the <thu-thump> sound. I've never seen them do it in january....maybe they were practicing for spring??? I took a couple pics of them it was definetly crazy to see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back