Caribou Gear

WY questions on applications

schmalts

I have 3 questions. One, can multiple applications be sent in the same envelope?
Second, if you buy the preference point for deer, and lope, is it just the 30$ plus an additional fee for the application or did that 30$ cover everything?
third, Can all the fees for all 3 animals be paid with one check or do i have to get 3 seperate checks??

Hey Schmalts,
Only group applications may be sumitted together in the same envelope.
So yes, you'll have to write out checks for each species and send them in seperate envelopes.
The $30 pp fee already includes the application fee (page 6 under "Pref. points for..." pargraph 3)
Hope that helps!

I called. I got a different answer. The guy said all species and money can be in the same envelope, and same check

Schmaltz,
The answer you got is correct. We submit all applications with one check every year and they seem to prefer it that way. Funny part is that if you don't draw they sent back refunds as separate checks and in separate envelopes. No wonder they are going broke.

Deadline for Wapiti 1/31/06. If anyone else plans on getting in on the points game they better hurry.

If you send in your $ for a preference point, but you draw without any points, do they refund the $ sent for the preference point?

Seems obvious that they would, but you never know......

Yes, they will refund your Preference point money, if you are successful on the draw this year. I called to make sure.

Back