Grizzley man

schmalts

This guy was a fricking fruitcake. I have no pity for him, and wish i could have heard the audio of him getting mauled for being so damn arrogant. He was an idiot, had no respect for the bears and the power they have, and if he didnt say it on camera that he wast a peter pumper I would say he was a fag.
They should have had the mauling audio on there so people will learn that these are not predictable, cuddly animals to go camp with. at least the movie would have been educational for the treehuggers then.

The audio was turned over to Tim's co-founder/partner of Grizzly People. As I understand it, you don't want to hear the audio.

Read the book, The Grizzly Maze by Nick Jans.

yes i do... i couldnt stand this A-hole. Its no wonder he never got any of his footage on TV, all he did was swear, F this F that, my kid was watching it. If he had any tact he may have got some footage on the TV like Marty Stoufer. All he did was brag about how good he was, how he could get killed any time, but then said the bears will not hurt him.

schmalts said:
and if he didnt say it on camera that he wast a peter pumper I would say he was a fag.

I can say I'm King of the Universe but that don't make it so. Beastiality seemed to be more his thing. I'd wager if they asked his ex-girlfriend she had to wear one of those antler hat things when they'd do the dirty deed. I'd also wager that friggin psycho ex is going to release the audio as soon as the dollar sign hits a certain level. She knows why she hasn't destroyed the tape. She needs to get paid and that's it.

We were at work watching this tonight and we came up with the same conclusions arrogant, gay, and some beastiality, he was an idiot who deserved what he got and I am with Schmalts I wanna hear the tape.

I did the Netflix thing myself, still waiting. I tried to watch it on Discovery last night but for every 5 minutes of movie there was 5 minutes of commercials. So I got in about 20 minutes of the movie and decided screw it. That guy was a FREAK, noquestion about it. Looking forward to seeing it just to experience the insanity and BS of that moron.

Don't lie. You know you like it. In fact, I bet you wish you had one too.

schmalts.gif

Hey Ovis, i noticed your head and flippin tounge is just the right level under my picture, its right B-low mine..

Finally saw the movie, and despite Schmultz' homophobia, the movie has some parts worth watching. He has some great footage of bears, and if you want to be able to judge brown bears prior to hunting, there is value in the movie from a hunting standpoint.

And Treadwell is absolutely correct when he talks about the feeling of being left in some remote part of Alaska as the floatplane departs away from you. I don't care who you are, that is a pretty powerful image when you realize you are there without any contact to the world. (Well, maybe if you are some mighty Whitetail hunter from Wisconsin you wouldn't feel that.)

And if you have never been stuck in a tent in Alaska, hoping for a storm to pass, you won't fully appreciate the scenes where his tent is collapsing on himself.

The footage of the bears and the foxes is pretty amazing.

If you have more than a 7th grade edjumacation, you will likely find parts of the movie that are worth the $3 to rent it. If you are relatively immature and uneducated like Schmaltz, you might want to pass it by and rent the latest Herbie the Love Bug movie....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back