Rose Bowl, Wow!

DRAFTSTUD

Well, I went to bed in the 4th Qtr, after USC went ahead and my son came into our bedroom and said "Dad, Get off Momma! Texas just scored!" So I watched the last of the game. That was really a game that lived up to the hype. Kudos to both teams! John :D

You're right there John...one of the best games I've ever watched (unless you're a fan of defense). Now it decision time for Vince Young...pro ball when you're the new hot commodity vs. going for a repeat Nat. Champ. and another shot at the Heisman. He's got until the 15th I believe to declare!

Holy fumble & interception fest! That was definately one of the best college games I've seen in a while.

yea almost as good as the Nebraska Michigan game---

really though it was one of the best offensive National Championship games played in a long time---the offenses were just stupid good or maybe the defenses weren't as good as we thought either way a great game to watch----chris

MarvB said:
This is a pretty funny running comentary on the game (doesn't take long to tell how he feels about Pete Carroll)

ESPN

That commentary is right on the money Marv. Great game. My guess is Vince will go for the big bucks and ...Stay in Austin. Just kidding...I think he'll come out & don't blame him.

Great write up by Bill Simmons at ESPN, thanks Marv. Its basically a must read.

In all honesty the officitating in that game was terrible and being as how it seemed they ran instant replay on nearly every play, how did they not on the touchdown of texas's with the lateral?

My son told me "its over" when USC went ahead by 2 scores. 6 min left.. I told him if Texas scores in the next 2 min. its far from over.... Then Craig James say that The USC running back is clearly MVP! i said outloud NOT IF TEXAS WINS....Vince Young was unstoppable... He outclassed everyone... But i think overall USC is still the better team , they blew it in the 1st half.. they could of been up 16-21pts. to 0 ... the coach got greedy and blew the game. i played some ball in my day... you always take the points when you have the lead. hump

Best college game of the year. :)

It was a good game, but what about the Penn State v FSU? Triple overtime!!! That game was also close and well played. But I have to say the QB for Penn was getting up slower and slower in regulation.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back