Left handed bolt actions for sale

Leverett

Sako AV 7mm magnum left handed-This gun is in like new condition with a mcmillan fiberglass stock and a blued barrel. Rings and bases are also included. $999

Savage model 16 300 wsm left handed. This gun is in like new condition. It was sent to Answer products and had a muzzlebreak installed and trigger work. It was accurized and the trigger is set at 3 pounds. It will shoot one inch groups with factory ammo all day long. This gun can be purchased with a vari x 3 scope for an additional $375. Cost of the gun with rings and bases and extra factory ammo is $700.

Hello Leverett... I think we've done business in the past. Jeff Corey here, form Indianapolis. I think I sold you my Rem Custom KS 30.06, a SBE and a 7mm A-Bolt that I bought back... ring any bells?

I use that mountain rifle all the time. It is definately my go to gun. Have you had a chance to shoot anything with that Browning you bought back from me? Have a Merry Christmas!

Glad you're getting good use out of the Mt Rifle... I've always liked those guns. Haven't had the 7mm out to the range since I bought it back. I've been doing all my hunting in Indiana and we're limited to shotguns and muzzle loaders here. Let me know if you ever go to replace that Mt Rifle....

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back