Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I like WY antelope hunts.

Tom

It was my buddy Dick's turn to get the big one this year. Here he is with what he got, from Wyoming. We ended up with 6 of them in the cooler, a buck and two does each. Buzz and Oak coached us last year, thanks, they're good coaches, eh.

Dicks05.jpg

Its a 2x3 with that kicker, but it busted off part of the length there.

We scouted deer and got a doe tag for a day of hunting too but only saw three bucks that day. Pretty neat, in two trips, I've got 5 animals in WY. What a place!

1 pointer even helped when he encouraged looking at the second draw, but Buzz and Oak deserve a lot of coaching credit, thanks. Dick is really happy with this one, last year his had a busted prong, but this year, his is pretty neat, I think too. We had a great trip!

He hugs his dead animals more than anybody I've seen. I was kind of hoping he would hold the horns out in the blue sky, but he wanted to "hug" it. I figure as long as his wife is not worried about it, its ok.

We had a good trip. Here I am at a favorite spot we found, the Lost Bar. They serve meals, drinks, home made pie, and have a shower room for $3.50 each and are very pleasant and friendly people. Hunting season is a busy time there, the population in the town there is one. Somebody else told us that guy doesn't stay there all the time either. haha

I guess the wagon is like the Oregon trail days. I"m holding up my Texas Trophy Hunter Knife, I got for signing up for their magazine (its not a flashlight, like Craig B.), its not a trophy like he gets either. I got that doe and its my knife though. haha

lostbar05.jpg

What's Dick doing to that buck?

Congrats, looks like you guys had a good time.

Oak

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back