Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

test (please ignore, nothing to see here)

I don't see an option to delete a post. Help, please? Wait, I said not to look here...LOL! Dumbass!

Buuuahahah !! Once you post it's here for ever... BTW. I opened the post but didn't look at the purdy picture.

Welcoem aboard !!!

I'm not sure who you are.... how you fiund my place....... or were all those pictures are taken from.... But I do know one thing, If you leave and stop posting pictures, I will hunt you down !!!! those are some Fetching Nice pictures !!!!

Uhhh was that 2 otters "doing it" ?!??! hump hump NICE !!!! heheh.

"Lab" away Mi Amigo .........

Nice pictures.. especially that ones with the oriental tooling..

Welcome to Moosie's hunttalk. You too should get along great.

"dr hfgdfbdrtbhdtf mgf" You spell just like him.

:cool:

danr55 said:
Nice pictures.. especially that ones with the oriental tooling..

You too should get along great.

"dr hfgdfbdrtbhdtf mgf" You spell just like him.

[/QUOTE=danr55]

And your grammar's right there with us, friend! (that'd be "you two") :)

Thanks for the thanks. Just trying to have some fun before I croak!

Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!.. Touche.....

That wasn't intended as a shot my friend. That was a compliment. Around here, Moosie is famous for his spelling. It occupies many posts in many threads. He is actually very proud of it.

Enjoy your journey on Hunttalk..

:cool:

please stop posting all these wonderful pictures in the test section.tell us the story and let some of us look at them without a guilty complex :D

Make you a deal: based on visual info in the non-AK pics, tell me where I'm from. Then I'll spill the beans on all, including stories already written.

This really is way too easy, I mean anything landlocked is immediately out. :) But I'd like to see who here is really on their game!

New Zealand maybe? At least that looks like some of that fantasy landscape.

BTW totally hooked now. More pics please!!!

I'm speechless, and having trouble breathing because I believe I hit my head falling out of my chair, but to the point, no, I'm afraid that's not it. Close though, depending on how you look at it. 15 thousand miles could be considered close by some folks...

Hints: a wicked pissa American state. :)

Mass really?

Did you take that pic with the trees there? I've got to rethink my vacation plans!

BTW, If it's not Massachusetts someone other than the blonde needs to guess. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back