• Contrasts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dinner

• Nesting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NICE..... But the rules state you had to take the Picture. I hope Whiskers wins.. and Someone calls BS, I'd love to see a Retake of that picture with Wiskers in between the two hot twind Nekid ;)

Cali, I'll get a Oct post up on Monday bud !!!!! Save the best picture and Share the rest, I'd love to see them.

If by Never mentioning your name, Talking about Wiskers and the Idaho Twins, and talking about setting a Oct poll up monday.. If any of that meant you didn't take your Picture... then yes, Thats Exactly what i said....:confused:

Had to vote for the Coyote Bull.. Go get em Scott!

(Do I look fat in these pants?)

Come on you guys are voting for ART, not for originality. I am dropping in the poll, like Moosies butt in loose pants.

Got2Hunt,

If you are talking about my picture, its not a PICTURE of a PICTURE. I took the picture, and just added a frame onto it with an editing program I have. If you want, I'll repost it without the frame around it, I just thought it added a little to the whole presentation!! :)

SCOTT

Got to hunt.... Are you saying he didn't take the picture ?!?!?!?!

Or are you saying his Butts big ?!?!?!

I think he was talking about your Picture....

Who is talking about what in this post ? Someone tell me whats going on :) Are you talking about me ?

Remember ....

"It doesn't matter if they are saying good things or bad things about me, what matters is that they are talking about me."

Who is talking about what in this post ? Someone tell me whats going on Are you talking about me ?
I am getting dumber by reading this post. :eek: Best photo goes to Ovis. :D

BTW, thanks to all those participating. Great pics.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back