Mossback Bulls Gone Wild

TheTone

I picked this one up the other day at Sportsman's Warehouse. Was happy to see Hunt Talk as a sponsor of the movie, good job Oscar. This was the first movie of Doyle's that I've bought. I really liked the early season/velvet section, it was cool getting to see some big guys while there were growing. Overall on some of the hunts I would have liked to have seen more hunting and not just kill shots. There are some great bulls on the video and it got me excited for hunting. Its a good movie, I didn't like it as much as I like Primos's truth series (my favorites) but it was worth the price I paid. I'm looking to pick up the Awesome Bulls mega pack (McClendon) here shortly.

Thanx. Doyle (in my book) is a top Knotch Guy. His Wife (Who should be a modle ((Hope thats not taken wrong)) ) is also big into the Bizz and you can sit down for dinner with them and talk about hunting, Work, or whatever. Unlike alot of guys that are "UP there", he's a personable guy you can joke with.. And makes One Hell-o-va movie !!!! He has a Passion and get's a Bad wrap from some..... Even some that post here |oo ....

Enough about Doyle and his great video, How's that Hunttalk add :D :D

Back