Caribou Gear Tarp

2005 Wyoming antelope

BuzzH

My Dad and Brother showed up this weekend and we managed to bag some pronghorns. We had a good time and finally decided on these.

Dads buck:

IMG_0405_1_1.JPG

Matts buck:

IMG_0410_2_1.JPG

Doe tag filled for me, buck will be next this weekend:

IMG_0418_3_1.JPG

How come the 2 bucks don't have holes in them...yet the Doe has a Fist size in her ?

Kudos on the Critters Fellas !!!!

Way to go Buzz. Good to see everyone fill their tags. Were you west of town? We hunted in area 43 and have posted a couple of pics under "Result of hard day" in this forum. Congrats to you guys. We need to get together sometime and introduce ourselves since we're both here local.

Congrats to you guys. What did you plug that doe with? :hump:

A couple of us "Damn Greenie's" are heading up your direction for a little Lope carnage here soon as well! ;)

OSOK, Good luck on the antelope. For the record, I dont mind the "greenies" at all. Oh, and I shot the doe with a 7 mag and 160 grain partitions.

I don't think you killed that doe good enough. Why don't you try a little bigger gun and maybe a 200 grain bullet? Just kidding, nice job. Good looking goats.

Great looking bucks. It always surprises me to see how much bigger in the body those WY goats are compared to the ones down here. Kind of makes it tough to judge them.

Back