Crash

this review comming from someone who thinks eminem is a good artist :( .........better run out and see this flick :rolleyes:

Eminem is a Great artist, not a good one, quote me right you homo :D

I'd lay some Coins on the table against you that a higher % of the people here would like it then not. Anyone else seen this movie ?

Depressing ? Nahhhh, It's the Facts of life. I liked how it all came together and made you realise the impacts of certain things on other things. Although the odds of something like that happening exactly like that I see that senario playing out in my life all the time. Things happen and I see it one way, other people are in the same senario at a Different angle and have the Outcome in a different view.

The prejiduce stuff is a fact and I like how the 2 G'bangers looked at the Other people. and you were lead to believe the chick they were talking about in the beginning was white :)

Anyways, Sandra Bullucks part was cool and I like how it came around and how she had everything yet still nothing. It's like that in life.

I look at my Mom and She doesn't have anything but she is one of the most happy people in the world.

The young cop and how it all came to be at the end was a Cool circle of events. I like trying to figure it all out and although it was a Movie the Car on fire with the woman in it and the Kid being shot and the Chinaman getting hit... All tied into each other. I especially liked the Prejiduce cop that talked to Shaniqaua :) HAHA, It reminded me of some guys that post on the Net that call you a Fugger then wonder why no-one likes them or helps them out.........

Movie was Awesome !!! :D

moosie, ok lay out the coin...........i would like to add a stipulation to the bet, if you win we make another bet on eminem being the great artist.

looks like im winning the bet so far with harley's review.

As interrelated vignette movies go, it was fairly well crafted...tons of stars playing flawed characters...with sympathetic characters facing tragedy and seemingly unsympathetic characters showing redeeming values. Typical maudlin Hollywood cynicism. :cool:

m & m sucks... :D ...but Maddox rules! hump

$50 ? Fair enough....... Eminem follows :p

As interrelated vignette movies go, it was fairly well crafted...tons of stars playing flawed characters...with sympathetic characters facing tragedy and seemingly unsympathetic characters showing redeeming values. Typical maudlin Hollywood cynicism.

that doesn't sound like he thought the movie was "bad" (Nohar, you can correct me too) and although he might not have liked the "message" and Content, He did State it was Well crafted.

I'd say him and me liked it, so far it's 2-0 Beotch :D

I'd lay some Coins on the table against you that a higher % of the people here would like it then not

Very cynical movie

thats not a good review..................50$ is fine with me(and your gonna count your own vote.........i havnt seen it yet but put me down as "hated it"...so thats 2-1 drippy dick!

HAHA.. you can't say you didn't like it if you didn't see it ? How Cheese Dick is that ? Next, you're going to post that 6 of your Co-workers didn't like the movie so it's 2-7 ......

BTW, I thought it was a Very Cynical movie tyoo, Cynical (In cased you didn't know) means :

"based on or reflecting a belief that human conduct is motivated primarily by self-interest"

BTW, I thought it was a Very Cynical movie tyoo, Cynical (In cased you didn't know) means :

"based on or reflecting a belief that human conduct is motivated primarily by self-interest"

you must have gotten your dictionary out......ok, your right about that.

Typical maudlin Hollywood cynicism.
Didn't you think it depressing Moosie?

look up typical and depressing for me , would ya.:D

HAHA.. Not to Dis on your Texan friend but the Eminem bet only come into play if I loose.

Remeber what you typed above, It won't be the Last time you're useing it.

..ok, your right about that.

Let's look at the word Depressing. Someone here coud use it in a sentenses like :

"I was depressed when my wife left me, yet when it was over I still am glad when it's done".

Let's look at Typical :

"It is typical for Moosie to win bets........."

Any other word you need 'splaining ?

Not to Dis on your Texan friend but the Eminem bet only come into play if I loose.

i would like to add a stipulation to the bet, if you win we make another bet on eminem being the great artist.

i think you got it backwards..........if you win this bet we go to the eminem bet.(i would like to be able to set the amount on that bet if its ok with you)

which there is no way in hell that you would win that bet.

..i think i understand the use of typical and depressed now...let me try and use them in a sentence........it is typical of JB to always have a back-up plan.
.......moosie was depressed after loosing this bet.

YAh, it's what I meant, I typed it like he thought it went. Bottom line is the movie was good, and although you say Eminem Sucks, there is Multi Platimum deals that states other wise. thats like saying Bill gates is poor, sure it'sa Statement, but it's wrong :)

didnt you say the same thing about milly-vanilly(pull out the album and check the spelling for me)

bill gatses is poor if you compare his salary and your's ;)

I will stick to Milly-Vanilly (the albums at home and not at the office ..;)...)are good entertainers. They just had help singing. Just like you're a good .... OK, you're not good at anything so that would have been a bad example :)

No ones voting.... Until they do, I can't win.

we got one vote so far.........i hope no one else votes,then i win(you still got my address to send the fifty bucks right?)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back