Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

The love of my life ( wife )

Thanks noharleyyet I am one of those lucky guys ( she likes to hunt aswell) here is are Deer hunting Pic from last she is on the left end with me and the kids

Nice looking woman and she doesn't seem to mind wacking and stacking... Not many around like that... :)

Nice looking young woman. You're lucky. Mine didn't like anything more primitive than black and white television.

Does she have a boat and motor?

:cool:

Yah can say I have been truley bless with my good fortune, Bambistew we put the hurtin on last year 15 deer in all 6 of them bucks, I will not go into the ones that got away |oo :BLEEP: including the biggest buck I have ever seen, just picture this your making a drive and it is so thick in some spots you need to get on your hands and knees to get through it. Well that is were I was and he laid 25 yards away looking at me, by the time I knew what was happening he smile and was gone, a few other guys in the party got to see him and even get off a few shots but no one contected

Glad to see she makes you happy... gota love the hunting wife....love those deer pics too!.....i have a friend who`s wife won`t let him bring a dead critter home to "her" house!!! I told him W.T.F. is up with that!

Congrats on finding one you can love and live with..

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back