T-bones New Addition !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Here is a Picture of T-bone and his new Kid :

globalizationsgood-env.jpg

Just/Kidding !!

But Seriously, I know Jen was Supposed to go into the Hispital yeasterday to Deliver their 4th Child. Hope all is Well and everything went right.

First to Congrats the New Addition to ya T !!!!!!!

Thanks Oscar,

Here's a picture of the new man. William Steele Taylor born 08/10/05 0100.

100_4107.JPG

100_4081.JPG

He was a whopping 9 lbs, 4 oz. 21.5 oz long. Kinda like squirting a .338 bullet through a .224 bore. Definite signs of high pressure.

4th and final child. Delivery was a bit tough on the wife, but she's feeling OK.

Tyson

Congratulations and glad all is OK.......We've got 4 too (6, 4, 2 and 5 months) and I think my wife has been sniffing fumes or something cause she thinks she wants another one....me thinks not, LOL :D

Beautiful family.......congrats once again..... ;)

Congrats T-bone. I like his name. That would be a sweet name once he hits the NFL. Steele Taylor breaking loose for a 75 yard touchdown!!!! For the Dallas Cowboys of course.

Congrats to you and momma there Tyson! I'll pass on the pic/news to Brian here at work :) NOW you can start thinking full time about AK hump

Oscar- See how T's kid has his hand in his mouth? Unlike you having your foot in yours most the time ;)

Congratulations.. Mom and baby look great.. Dad.. oh well.. It's a beautiful picture..

:cool:

Thanks all. Even on the 4th, it is amazing to be part of welcoming a new child into the world. It's a real miracle, and gives me the utmost respect for mothers.

This kid is easy going! Very quiet. The in-laws are in town to help out. It's nice to have them here, but I'm looking forward to them leaving next week...

Steele is a family name. We have had a few college and NFL players in the family, so it may take....If he gets my family's weight and size, and my wifes family foot speed, he may be a good back.

As long as we can spend some time on a creek fishing for trout, flinging arrows and stalking elk together, I'll be 100% happy.

T Bone, congrats to you and the missues. I had a ball with mine while they were growing up. Now they are all grown, but we just found out we are gonna be grandparents. That is gonna be awesome. Somebody I can spoil and send home. Already looking for a single shot .22 for the little one. I like the looks of them crickets, anyone know anything about em??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back