PEAX Equipment

Montana Speed Goat Draw is Up

Screw y'all!!! :mad:

Signed: Disgruntled, pissed off, non drawing, non hunting, extremely non happy non 'Lope hunter!!!! :MAD

P.S. Send Pics ;)

My guess is he had Schmalts help him fill out his aplication :D :D :eek:

.......HEHE, My side hurts.
Picture of Schmalts after he reads that --------------> :MAD :BLEEP:

Moosie said:
My guess is he had Schmalts help him fill out his aplication :D :D :eek:

.......HEHE, My side hurts.
Picture of Schmalts after he reads that --------------> :MAD :BLEEP:
That hurts. I will have you know i didnt mess up anything in MT this year. This year is the key phrase......

Elkgunner said:
How hard can it be to draw a stinkin' 'lope tag up there? I thought somebody with a half a brain could draw up there.... ;)

Ha ha Actually as a NR you have way better odds of drawing a tag in 600 vs. Residents. I wouldn't even mind taking someone out to chase a speed goat again at this point. Good thing birds opens up on Sept. 1 to be able to get out into the field.

Nemont

I found the Left Over Tags section on the WY F&G Website, but I can't find the map that shows the areas. Some Help?

donkeyfan, Where can I buy a tag on Friday? Where are you from in montana and what's up with the name donkeyfan?

Pedro if your in montana just go to nearest F&G office. I am a denver broncos fan but the past few years they are more like donkey's than broncos. Billings.

Unfortunately the left over tags can not be used for the Aug. 14 900 archery opener. I had high hopes, but those tags can't be used until the traditional archery opener.

The States Site doesn't easily show where the leftover tags are. Any clues on finding them? Or are NR's just screwed?

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back