Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Over the counter buck deer and lope tags?

Delw

what state/states can I get an over the counter buck deer or antelope tags?

I prefer west of the mississippi whitetail tags(not texas)

Delw

Texas for deer, but next years come out in a couple of weeks, I think, usually they do, our year goes from Sept.1 to Aug.31 of the next year. New Mexico has deer right now, their leftover tags and its hooked up to a computer and a credit card, amazingly modern there. Wyoming has some leftover deer and antelope tags, but you have to apply through the mail or go up there. What else?

whats wrong with east of the mississippi whitetails. i know of at least 3 hunttalkers who will be chasing south carolina bucks on monday :D

speedgoattaxidermy said:
south dakota, archery only. and north dakota archery only. and these are both any deer!

Ahhhh, I'm not 100% positive, but I beleive the ND over the counter tags for deer, are Whitetail ONLY......I'll check to make sure..... ;)

Off of the ND G&F website....

"Nonresident licenses required: Nonresident Fishing, Hunting and Furbearer Certificate, $2; General Game and Habitat License, $13; Nonresident Deer Bow License, $200 (two types available):

Any deer: allows taking either mule or white-tailed deer (SOLD OUT for 2005).
White-tailed deer: the number of licenses is unlimited."

The NR Any Deer is first come/first serve and are normally gone immediately....thats' why I said that the guy fro Wisconsin that shot that big Muley with archery gear was pretty fortunate....those tags don't stick around long from what i understand.....and the NR WT tag is like it says, unlimited....... :)

So I could get a rifle whitey tag in ND over the counter?
Is there alot of public land to hunt?

Delw

Delw said:
So I could get a rifle whitey tag in ND over the counter?
Is there alot of public land to hunt?

Delw

Sorry I didn't clarify....that is for Archery only......for Rifle, you have to apply through the lottery system..... ;)

There is ton's of Public land, the NDG&F has come out with a handy little map called a "PLOTS Map".....shows what areas are open, etc....a great scouting tool also, cause it shows section line roads, etc.....they are downloadable off of their website, but are available in booklet form directly from them..... :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back