Back from Colorado

noharleyyet

What a beautiful state. Spent the last 7 days in SW portion at Platoro and Lake City. The lakes were full, the streams and rivers were clear and fast, and the temps were cool.

Come on Fall.

MarvB- Now that wasn't nice....;)

Ken, glad you enjoyed your trip...nice to see that you returned safely...give us some details..:D

Saw lots of muley and a few elk...or as Sneaks would describe...a target rich environment. ;)

See any other Texans? Probably not in that part of the state this time of year.:rolleyes: :D

Just joking with you. I guess somebody up here appreciates the money!

Oak

Oak...8 out of 10 plates read Texas...and most of the shop owners in Lake City were transplants. I don't blame em either. The high fuel prices haven't seemed to've discouraged travel. NO VACANCY everywhere I went. 2.75 per gallon in Taos.

Ken..when I hunted unit 76 near Creede last fall, my buddies and I were joking about the number of Texas licence plates we saw..

And I think that most of the CO plates belonged to transplants from California... :D ....

Welcome home..Glad to hear you had a good trip...

They still whine about Texan's in CO? Colorado Texan joke from 20 + years ago when I lived there. Texan's are like farts. They are loud and smelly and never go back to where they came from. Welcome back Ken!

Yea, they still whine...even the Texans who transplant there bitch about us obnoxiouzz bastagezz. (thru that tight grin as they take our $$$$) :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back