Yeti GOBOX Collection

1997 Tahoe

YoungBuck

Figured this would be as good a place as any to start.
BrandonsTruck.jpg

Great ride but I need something smaller for all the driving I do.
YB

Boy I can tell that ol' Moosieman is gonna drive a hard bargin....yeah YB, just what year model is that 1997 Tahoe |oo

moosie ya dork! :D

PM me my A$$ !!! Post it here for all to see.

Actually I'm not interested (Unless the price was right)...., With a '00 Chevy Lumina, '05 Dodge turbo Diesle, '04 Chevy 1/2 ton and a '05 Chevy Venture van in the driveway already if I bought another SUV and had 5 rigs with only me and my wife Driving ...they might think I was showing off ... ;)

Moosie,

He didn't post a price so I assumed he didn't want it out there for all the Tom, Dick and Oscars to see. Anyway you have more then you can drive now. Maybe if bought it you could drive it out when you come to hunt ducks and geese.

Nemont

Moosie, with all those kids your sainted wife is bearing for you, maybe you should be thinking less "SUV" and more "church bus." :p

Sorry for not posting sooner guys....been out shootn bunnies.
It is a 97' with just over 113,000 miles on it. I am looking at getting around $9,000 or somewhere around there.....I put a throttle body spacer on it to improve mileage and that sort....has floor mats already ;) Leather interior....power everything....cd and tape....anything else?
YB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back