Yeti GOBOX Collection

Az draw results are avail.

I was banking on my money coming back, but these Arizona pricks decided to keep a few hundred for one of these crappy Arizona strip mule deer permits in November with a rifle. Bastards!!

Well, at least I get all of my money back.. I guess I'm going to Illinois and shoot a monster..

:cool:

No tags for me this year in AZ. Congrats to all that drew. At least I can start planning my year out.

Later,

Bastards!!! Kept some of my money as well...late December Coues in a damn good unit.

I've always wanted to hunt coues.

DEER Not Drawn
ANTELOPE Not Drawn
ELK Not Drawn
TURKEY 04051 Permit # XXXXXX ANY TURKEY UNIT 1 10/7/2005 10/13/2005
BGHRNSHP Not Drawn
BUFFALO Not Drawn

Maybe that's the ticket, it only takes 3 bonus points to draw deer on the Arizona strip. :)

Meat, You're not going to see a lot of deer, but any bucks you see will probably be monsters. That's the Arizona Strip. One of the best Muley tags in the country..

:cool:

(Just a cut and paste from the other side! Life is good in my house! Good luck Brothers!)

Oh Yeah Baby!

Cow tag in 5B South! I can't wait to break in the new .300 mag.

My boy scored big time!

Doe tag in the Kaibab, 12A west
Cow tag 4A right next to where I scored my cow last year in 4B
Turkey tag again in the Kaibab, 12A

Man I'm glad we scored these tags. The freezer has been getting pretty thin and the wife was hoping for some more game. I can't wait to hunt with my son. He's 16 years old and this will be his first time hunting! We both worked hard on our hunters ed class just so he could hunt. I didn't need it, but it was a refreshing class to say the least.

I hope the draw gods smiled upon everyone!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back