Supersize Me!

JohnSWA

Senior Thread Mover
This is an awesome documentary of what eating at McDonalds for 30 straight days can do to you! You have to see this movie! I hate fast food and you can't pay me to eat at the "Arches". This guy was sure dedicated to his cause and exposed a lot of interesting facts about the Govt., lobbiests(sp) and school lunch programs in America!

Two thumbs up! hump

Pretty much an eye-opener wasn't it John? I liked it when he ordered the BIG VLAUE MEAL and then blew it all over the parking lot....hell even his Dr's said it was a diet that'll kill ya :eek: but it was AMAZING how quickly!!

I don't know that you could call it a documentary. A great publicity stunt perhaps or even a film dedicated to ruining one company but documentaries are
:"the World Union for Documentary defines a documentary as 'any film which accounts for real facts and aims at investigating economic, cultural or related problems"

Do you know people who eat at McDonalds 3 meals a day every day? I don't. I am not saying that there is a problem with fast food but to call this a documentary is to call Farenheit 911 a feature film.

Nemont

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back