Caribou Gear Tarp

Idaho results are up :

$#@^ing no preference point piece of s$%t f$%ing state. I hate this d$%n draw system. I'll never draw a f$%^ing tag in this da^& !@#$!#@$.

That makes it 16 years without a tag in Idaho.

Good luck to everyone else.

Warren (Deadeye270) Drew.. :D Elk and Deer but no lope... I'll tell you the Unit over the phone sometime.

Poor 'bugler

Too bad you can't draw a tag Bryce. Sucks having to shoot dinks. ;)

BryceMuleDeer.jpg

6842500-R1-015-6.jpg

Sorry, this license was not drawn for a controlled hunt.

No controlled hunt for me either, dammit. :mad: Guess I will just be shooting ducks this year. ;)

Oldest son drew antelope, late muzzle loader deer, and cow elk.
Second oldest son drew late muzzleloader deer and cow elk.
Third oldest son drew cow elk.
Wife drew cow elk and doe tag.

MT,

I would feel sorry about you not drawing a tag but I know what you could do over here with one. I would post some of your general tag bucks but I think we're limited to the number of pictures you can post. Also posting all your big bucks people would start thinking this was the bragging board.:)

Really though sorry you guys are loosers like me, except for jkhunterid. It looks like him and his family got all the tags. Congrats.

Nothing for me this year, I am on a roll 0 fer in MT, NM, ID, Still have a couple draws left so I still have my fingers crossed, does make it tough to type though. Good luck to all

Thanks IdahoBugler, the cow tags and doe tag were all under subscribed but it's still fun to see something besides sorry this license....... Congrats to all who drew, and hopefully all who did not will at least have good general seasons or other good plans until they draw next year.

unsuccessful here too. My daughter drew her 'any elk' youth tag though. Hopefully I'll be packing out her first elk this fall.

I didn't draw deer, elk or antelope for the 8th year strait. The only thing that I have ever drawn in Idaho are the "X tags" and I was able to pick up two of those this year but they were both undersubscribed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back