Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New Mexico Aplications are out....

Moosie

Grand poopa
I don't know what this means .. but :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a Hunt Code appears below you were successful in drawing a license for that hunt.

Application Number

Application Position

Applicant Name

Hunt Code

8888941 BRYCE K DEFOREST DER-1-??? (Successful)
8888942 OSCAR WILLIAMSON DER-1-??? (Successful)

So is that a Good hunt ? don't know anything about it.... IdahoBugler just put us in for Fun.......

I got the big zero in NM. Even worst i got screwed in CO, they said they never got my app so i am out a tag and a bonus point.

Greenhorn, Az402 - Sorry to hear about NM. :( Hopefully Arizona will treat you guys right.

I'm pretty pumped, first tag I have drawn in 15 years that doesn't use preference points. Hopefully we can fill our tags with some hogs. This will also be the first hunt I have been on in November with a rifle. hump

I will weight patiently for the rest of the results from other states and then start all the planning.

We got the one were two bucks will die :D

All I know is it's a Deer hunt. IdahoBugler told me I was on a need to know basis...... & now that we drew I'm guessing I need to know :confused: .... ;)

Huh, DER-1 is any weapon for deer, DER-2 is bow for deer, DER-3 is muzzleloader for deer. ??? is supposed to be some number, then the hunt guidelines has some unit and date for that number. You need to know ???. Its getting exciting with the draws coming out again. What's the ??? ?

TOM..... I understand you're from Texas and you don't mid giving out the Ranch you're hunting on because anyone with Money can hunt it... but let me tell you how some of the rest of the country does it. Usually not everyone gives out all the Info. Even if people know what unit I hunt (Like Idaho Sawtooths, I sure as heck don't give out any coordinates.

THE DER-1-??? was to let people know it was a (DER) Deer hunt, the 1 let people know it was a Rifle and the ??? meant I didn't want anyone to know what unit it was. Although most will before we go in November ;)

??? was put in by me, Sorry for the Confusion :p

OSOK, You're always looking for someone to fight, Thats jsut mean. Tom and I have hunted together, Matter of fact here is a Picture, Tom is 2nd to the Right :

ThursdayNight.sized.jpg

And here is a Texas Dall I shot on the Hunt :

texasdall.jpg

He knows I mean him no Personal Jab. He jsut has a Texas Hunting mentality that is All screwed up and dumb. It's a Fact, Not an Insult. And unlike you he won't get mad at me pointing that out because I like him. :D

Different is right. mtmiller doesn't even know where he hunted in Montana and he got a bear. His friend took him there blindfolded. Moosie shot about 5 animals here, he showed you the best one, he finally got. He's so smart a rattlesnake peed on him and an armadillo scratched the hell out of him. I think he had a lot of fun.

26 hunters I went with the last two weekends here got 28 animals, they all know where they hunted. Our draw applications don't even start till Aug. The booklet gives chances of drawing and chances of getting an animal for last year and residents and non-residents have the same chances. You have to buy the map booklet if you want the other major part of our public hunts.

How's that OSOK?

LOL,

If Tom's the 2nd from the right, let me guess. That's you on his left, before you made a visit to supercuts, right! ;)

It's no secret that you get along just fine with the Texas high fence mentality. Hell, I remember you steppin all over people toes over on the "other" site when I first noticed your ugly mug hangin around... :)

BTW - Nice sheep!

Looks like I get to take my first look at the "other" side of the ways things are done here in a few weeks. Excited!? Not really. Something different I guess. No high fences though. :(

get to take my first look at the "other" side

HAHA... Deerking tells us you already know the "OTHER SIDE". (If you know what I mean, And I know you do ...)

NO, I'm taking the Picture, not in it. I should uplaod the Armadillo clip, You'd like it, I show of fmy little guns ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back