PEAX Equipment

Another deadline done.

Funter

Deadline for the AZ fall draw was yesterday June 14th. I volenteered to help with checking applications for errors at the Greenway office on both Monday and Tuesday. It went pretty good, we had 700-800 people come by some without a clue some did pretty well. I thought there would be a lot more people since there was no online. There was one accident in the parking lot caused by someone that didn't look before they backed up.

There were also those that thought that G&F went by their clock and showed up late so they did not get to put in this year :D . I was helping one guy decide where to hunt and was filling out an app for a lope bonus point went to get a check out of my wallet when the guy I was helping filled out a check of his own for my point and said its for helping him with his apps. :cool:

All in All it went good and we had fun doing it. The spring draw should be back online.

In addition to Funters coments on this years draw I got to laugh at those that thought the deadline was the next day. First thing Wednsday morning there was a guy with his applications wanting to know where the drop box was and we had to tellhim he was a day to late. Who knows maybe I will get a tag because he didn't get his app in. :D

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back