Dream Steak

Orca Lover

Ok, I had a dream while I was sick about a steak that I guess I wanted since I really couldnt swallow much of anything solid. Try it out and let me know if it is good or not..

In a side pan, sautee green/red peppers, onions and baby shrimp until cooked (use whatever seasonings you like). Set aside.
Grill your steak to how you like it (rare for me).
On a plate, top the steak with the combination of shrimp, onions and peppers. Top all of that with some shredded parmesean cheese (allow to melt).

I dont know what to serve this with, but in my dream it was pretty good. Let me know who is brave enough to try it and how it turns out.

That is funny Lin. The part about you dreaming it, not the recipe. The recipe sounds great.

Honestly though, if you are dreaming recipes (especially creative ones like this), you are going into the wrong proffession. You should be headed off to culinary school.

Well, linsey thats great idea, have wait while cause, well i usally dont buy shrimp much i have to next week, yeah dremas can make ya rich look at stephen king, west craven my fav actors, and books,movies:)

Back