Favorite Ingredient

seasoning-original.jpg

I put this on / in almost everything. I never am without this stuff in my kitchen. Second on the list would be tabasco! :MAD

Garlic. Food of the gods. That and keeps the vampires at bay. ;)

I've never had any complaints. ;) I take it WH is not fond of Mediterranean food?

Washington Hunter said:
Garlic makes a person reek for days! :eek:

The animals will smell you.

Nobody will want to be near you.

Not a good thing.

Lmfao He says that and he means it. I cook in garlic ALL the time...True it is not good for hunting, but o'well.... He complains and all I say is "then don't eat it" :D

I will always cook with garlic... I am with you MO

I buy Garlic salt in bulk hump
My wife loves my cooking, and no , I don't smell bad either. :D
The deer I take don't seem to mind either. ( guess they can't smell me down wind at 300 yards ) hehehe. ;)
Thawing out my last steaks as I write this ( smothered in garlic salt and other secret ingrediants ) gona stire fry tomorrows supper.
P.S. just found this site looks like a nice place to visit. :cool:

Beer !!

Adds Fluff to any batter :)

Makes bread rise :D

Tenderizes game meat hump

Quick substitute for yeast :p

Fast starter for the herb garden ;)

Unstarches rice, potatoes :rolleyes:

Keeps the cook happy, and if the cook ain't HAPPY, neither is anyone else! |oo

Nuff said :cool:

Gunner - does it really work like yeast? What do you mean when you say it "unstarches" rice and potatoes - you mean cook them in it? Just wondering, as I'd never heard those benefits before - not that beer needs any more.... ;)

If your girlfriend is coming over for home-made bread, and you're outta yeast dump a can a beer in and let 'er rip. The carbonation is what really works, I guess.

Rice & tater's, drain water, pour on beer, drain.... no strachy goo left.

I know it really works like yeast... I buy this stuff called Beer Bread!!! OMG!!!!!!

All you do is add the beer and it is the best bread you ever had!

photo155.jpg

Available in two spectacular varieties, our signature bread mix is so simple to make. Just add beer or any carbonated beverage and fill the house with mouth-watering aromas in minutes. The perfect companion to our dips and soups, you’ll want to keep Bountiful Beer Bread Mix®; and Savory Wheat Beer Bread Mix™ handy. Kosher.
Nutritional Information (pdf)
Suggestion Card (pdf)

( 19 oz. box ) Item: 155 $4.99

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back