Caribou Gear

Trophy room for sale

DEADI270

My dad has decided that he is getting old and about ready to kick the bucket. I think he has got quite awhile yet but he is in this get our affairs in order mood and wants to sell most of the trophies in his collection. He has approximately 75-100 head and life sized mounts that he would like to sell. I have attached some photos so you can see the kind of stuff he has. This post is for two reasons. One to let anybody interested in buying some of his stuff know and two to get as much input as possible on how to go about selling all of this stuff.

IMGP0107.jpg

IMGP0118.jpg

IMGP0119.jpg

IMGP0128.jpg

IMGP0140.jpg

He also has many other animals including several 300+ class bulls that I havent got shown. Please let me know what you think. I will post more photos later.

Why don't you take them off his hands? Also if he truly does want to get rid of them I would try a college or high school, they may not pay for them but they will be used to show examples of species and the benefit to other wildlife perhaps. Also might try a big outdoors store like Sportmans Warehouse, etc.

Good gosh! Ok here is the addy...... p.o. box 464 Sahaurita, Az.. I would have to make some room but I am sure I could manage. Man has he gotten some $ tied up in the taxidermist. Good luck with your endevor.

Warren,

If your Dad wants top $, then ebay them. If he wants to give the critters a loving home then there are lots of options likes Sportsman's, schools, museums.

If you want to see some more of the colection then go to "Buy Sell Trade" and there are a bunch more

deadi,

Your bow is as big as your elk. I guess to shot animals that big you have to shoot a bigger bow.

Bryce, thats just an Illusion...... Its was just closer to the camera when I took the picture ;)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back