Yeti GOBOX Collection

SWEET & SOUR MEATBALLS

Nut

1 ½ lbs hamburger
½ cup milk
1 egg
1 cup bread crumbs
Combine and form into balls. Brown in frying pan. Dice 1 onion in bottom of casserole dish. Add meat balls and cover with sauce: 3 Tbsp brown sugar
½ cup ketchup
½ cup water
4 Tbsp vinegar
4 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Combine the above and bring to a boil. Pour over meatballs in casserole dish. Bake meatballs for 1 hour at low temperature.

I used to have this recipe but lost it. I used to put pineapple chunks in the sauce too.

I think I left the juice out although there is no reason it wouldn't work fine in this sauce though. As far as I remember I used to serve this with ramen. Then again I haven't made this since college and college is all about the ramen. :D

Thankx Vip and Mojave, I bought some egg noodles to go with.
Yes Vip I'll bet homemade would be great, but I never made mmy own noodles, Although I have a kitchen aid and they have attachment for it, but i don't have it yet :)

P.S.
Don't say that too loud to Elky or that will be more I will be making ;)

I don't think I would have the foggiest notion how to make homemade noodles. :confused: I would have to imagine it would be a lot of work.

Thanks VIPE!!!!!!!!!

WH loved the way this recipe sounded so he is cooking it for us for dinner tonight :D

He actually just asked me for help, so I gues we are cooking together tonight and that does not happen EVER :D

Back