PEAX Equipment

The Incredables

Quiet_One

Great movie, was awesome, umm good rent great for kids, and cute somethin i can watch over over like , Finding Nemo :eek:

I didn't like it very much. I think Disney/Pixsar can do better and they have done better. Like Monster's Inc. and Finding Nemo.
Quick Draw

true QD they can do better.In my opinion Disney by themselves make better movies.BUt I did like the Incredibles myself.In-fact I bought it.........ok!ok! so Im a big kid :)

I love Disney/Pixsar movies, they're great. In fact I can tell you that the voices are different in some movie sets, like the Aladdin movies, they have different voices. But back to the movie at hand, its just not my style of flick i guess. I'm also a big kid.
Quick Draw

Well, incerdibles was cute, i liked it, finding nemo was cute to,monster inc, was good they all good i like see robot one, and shark tales im late on it but i try:)

I'm with QD....didn't think it was very good. Kind of slow. I was kinda disappointed cause' it was a Pixar film, but....bought it for the kids and they liked it, so I guess it was worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back