Caribou Gear Tarp

Brain GAme :

Nice ... I played again this morning and did like 10 levels in 15 mins .... Anyone else try ? Need any clues ;)

need a hint ? 7 took me a min to figure it out too.... The trick is, Use the top Fish and then drop a rock on it to break open the access to the door.

First, Go up and around the rock at the top. then all the way down the Right side. You want the fish to go down the right side eventualy to drop a rock on him to break open the wall. Then go back, get the top fish out of his area and he'll go up, and to the Right down the path you jsut created. He'll stick to the one side and doesn't try to get you so just stay out of his path as he goes by. Then push the top rock over him just as he hits the bottom. I time it when he passes the 3rd rock I drop the top rock on him. That way you don't loose any of the 3 rocks stacked on the Right. You need all of them to win the game.

You can't loose any of the 3 rocks on the right when you blow up the fish or it won;t work.

then you start moving the 3 rocks to fill in the gap on the floor. Drop the top rock down, Push it to the Left. Then the 2nd one then the 3rd one will fall on the 2nd one. You need to use the other rock in the middle to fill the last hole. The lower rock never get's used in this round. You never mess with the Left fish either.......

All that typing and you didn't get it huh ;) Lemme know :)

My computer locked up one too and I had to X out of the screen and play again to get back "IN" the game.

You're not "moveing" the fish. Once you open up the path down the right side for the fish to follow, go back up and Open the "BOX he's in so he goes down the path.open the Left side of the box and he'll come out and go to the Right around and over the rock and then he'll continue right untill he heads down and then push the rock he jsut went over ontop of him when he get's to the bottom..... :D

DID Anyone get past level 7 ? I'm guesing a few never made it past level one :p MtMiller ? Still stuck there bud ?

I think I'm going to buy that game, It seems fun and makes me think. WHich usually hurts to do ;)

Gato.. I call BS.

QD, want a hint ? go to the right and open the bottom yellow block. HAve the Spider stop2 squares up from the bottom. Push the bottom red ball over to the left over the key hole. Then go all the way up to the top left, And push that rock all the way to the Right so it falls down on the container and Blows them all up. the spider will still be alive. then go to the middle and get under the container and then Scoot over to the Right real fast all 3 squars. the container will fall and then push the red ball into the hole. (Actually on top of the key place. Then go get the key real fast and the 3 reds will fall in. Then push the last red in and Walla... jsut avoid the spider :D

I beat it while ago decided tp play it and got mad quit reason why i dont play those once i beat em like all games i do i have playstation2 but beat game now bored :(

I've tried clicking on the littel crab/spider thing and he'll stop for until I move the things then it'll drop down and get blown up. :mad: :mad: What am I doing wrong???? :confused: :confused:
Quick Draw

which level are you on..... 3 still :)

you can by pass him and Run up the Right side and then when he follows you leave him back there ... or jsut run away from him.. either way works. Thats the simple part :D

NEed me to take a Picture of the Screen ?

Oh, she quit for the night, but I played for a while. It is so addicting. I think i have it figured out, it really makes you think... it is all about strategy!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back