MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bow Pic

Do those Suppressors work Wyo? So much that it makes whiskers or string leeches or whatever redundant??

I like to look of the "less is more" string.

Very purty machine man...that's a heck of a setup.

Yeah I think they work great I wont put on whiskers or leeches dont think they will help at all. There is no shock/vibration with the bow heck the only reason I put on the stabilizer was to hold the sling lol.

Very cool. I see PSE has a version out on their "Vengance" bow for this year.

2k5_VENGEANCE_SIDE.jpg

And I've been looking at an aftermarket version called the STS System for both my AR's
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=66443

Awesome you built that? I can only dream lol I am looking to buy one and start playing with it a little bit this spring cant wait to loose all those arrows.

If the price is right I would recommend trying the aftermarket supressors. They work great in my opinion.

Bohntr, you wouldn't want to do some work for some dude in Idaho would you? Maybe like me? Thats a sweet bow. I'm going to try making a couple selfbows to play around with this year if I can find the right tree to sacrifice.

No not yet. They said they are having back orders and they told me yesterday that it will be the middle of this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back